Navajo Nation Council Resolutions
- CAP-39-00 Navajo Nation Occupational Safety and Health Act.
- GSCAP-23-00 Government Service Committee
- HSCD-57-99 Human Services Committee
The Navajo Nation shall exercise its sovereign authority to promulgate and enforce its own unique occupational safety and health standards and regulations, which shall be as stringent as required national occupational safety and health act of 1970.
OSHA National Standards
- General Industry Regulations (29 CFR Part 1910) - Is designed to assist foreman's, supervisors, managers, safety committee, health related staff, safety programs with responsibilities for workplace safety.
- Construction Industry Regulations (29 CFR 1926) - Is a comprehensive safety program designed for employees involved in the construction industry (Construction Workers, Foreman's, Superintendents, Project Managers, Safety Coordinators, and Safety Specialists).
- Agriculture Industry Regulations (29 CFR 1928) - Covers farm related activities related to plant and animal cultivation.
- Maritime (29 CFR 1915, 1917, 1918) - For Shipyard Employments, Marine Terminals, and Long Shoring.